Bad Company Racing Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some major changes in our clan and in the forum!!!!

+7
Mr. Soultaker
Nico
Joyeux Luron
Dominik
Maat
sanfc
Mr. DarkBlazer
11 posters

Go down

Do you want my resignation???

Some major changes in our clan and in the forum!!!! I_vote_lcap43%Some major changes in our clan and in the forum!!!! I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
Some major changes in our clan and in the forum!!!! I_vote_lcap57%Some major changes in our clan and in the forum!!!! I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Some major changes in our clan and in the forum!!!! Empty Some major changes in our clan and in the forum!!!!

Post  Mr. DarkBlazer Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 am

After reading Sanfcs post i decided its time to make some serious changes to our clan AND our forum...
Its been about time to get at least one thing clear: I AM NOT THE ONLY ADMIN HERE......THERE ARE TWO MORE ADMINS, MASSA AND DOMINIK (and currently Maat), so why blame me for everything???
I know that it was my idea to start this clan, and that every change, or new forum was created by me...
Thats partially mine, and partially the fault of other two admins for not doing anything on their own..
Its about time to do some drastic changes, so here they are:
Clan changes:
I will go through every member to see their best tracks, and the number of posts in TMX and here, and i will make a list of ,,not so well,, ones, and we (admins) we'll decide about their future in our clan...
Also, everybody who wants to quit BC can do it straight away, because we want only loyal members, and members that I have full confidence in...
Also, every member with non-prewritten unactivity longer than 1 week will be warned via PM and if they dont respond to that PM in the next 3 days, they will be kicked.
Also, we will be more strict about new applications, and we will only accept good mappers.
Forum changes:
U mightve noticed that the ,,post ur applications here,, thread is not seeable by non bc members....
I will do that with few more topics (personal BC newspaper, flash RSS news etc...)...
also, i might crash down our forum for a few days so i can make the changes...
Here, now, i am offering you my resignation as admin and a member.If you are not pleased with the way BC is doing, you are free to say it, and i will resign.
Regards
DB
Mr. DarkBlazer
Mr. DarkBlazer
Admin

https://tmbc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some major changes in our clan and in the forum!!!! Empty Re: Some major changes in our clan and in the forum!!!!

Post  sanfc Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:02 am

Also, every member with non-prewritten unactivity longer than 1 week will be warned via PM and if they dont respond to that PM in the next 3 days, they will be kicked.

But you should check the vacation thread Wink
sanfc
sanfc
Bad Knight
Bad Knight

Back to top Go down

Some major changes in our clan and in the forum!!!! Empty Re: Some major changes in our clan and in the forum!!!!

Post  Maat Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:05 am

Sorry DB, i've vote yes so as i wanna tell no ...
but i can't change my vote ... Please everyone vote no :s Sad
Maat
Maat
Bad Knight
Bad Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  sanfc Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:51 am

U mightve noticed that the ,,post ur applications here,, thread is not seeable by non bc members....

And...how do you think will non-bc members post their applications there?
sanfc
sanfc
Bad Knight
Bad Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominik Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:21 am

Also, we'll not blaming you for everything, but you decided on your own will Emily join or not. But after all of it, it's true, we are not very active admins. But you can't also expect us to always be on the forums. And about the "who will not have written message about going somewhere" - you can't be that strict also. I know one case that my monitor crashed for no reason, and I couldn't do anything on my computer for 5 days, and I couldn't write a message - "I'm sorry, my monitor will crash tomorrow and I can't be active for 5 days". So about that rule, if there is nothing in vacation thread about the guy who's missing, wait until he/she comes back and listen to his/her reason. If you don't think that really happened, then kick him/her out of the clan. But about seeing every member's best tracks and theirs activity is totally good with me because I am kinda active a lot (I think). So my final vote would be so-so. Some additions are good, some awesome, and some not. But again you've proved like the best admin of three of us. Personal BC newspaper is a good idea - and I can help at that, I'm very good with MS Word. And I don't use RSS so that will be pretty useless for me, but I'm not saying that someone else in this clan will not have use of it. And one of my suggestions is that we organize a competition for a new logo each 6 months (as an example) because I'm already bored with this logo, though I made it. And if you do that, open a new thread that will include all of our old logos. This IS kinda stupid suggestion, but I think someone will find it good. Or if you don't want to organize a logo competition, organize a compo about something else, I don't know, best video, best photo, or other things that are as useless as those which I suggested. Now that I've written a long post full of useful and useless things, I have to say: peace out!

Dominik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sanfc Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:38 am

And one of my suggestions is that we organize a competition for a new logo each 6 months

hm, no, i think a logo shouldn't be changed...maybe once, if lots of members don't like it, but not every six mounths... Razz
sanfc
sanfc
Bad Knight
Bad Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominik Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:39 am

Okay, once, but I don't like it (and I created it), and it's not fitting the color of our forum.

Dominik
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. DarkBlazer Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:44 am

And...how do you think will non-bc members post their applications there?
Its not seeable for not registered members...It was a typo...
I forgot to mention one more thing: BCTC is getting cancelled..
I will probably delete the entire forum (Monthly track contest)...
also i will probably change the colors of our forum, so that the logo can stay (i love it) Exclamation Exclamation
btw...The poll is ending tonight, so hurry up with your votes.. confused
Mr. DarkBlazer
Mr. DarkBlazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joyeux Luron Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:15 am

Nice to see you want to change things here DB ! ^^
So finally I thought about leave too, but finally, I won't leave.
Maybe some things are too drastic, although we need that ( I think ^^ )
But I not rly know If i'll stay or no Sad
I'll really think about that ^^

Joyeux Luron
Bad Boy
Bad Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. DarkBlazer Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:37 pm

ONE IMPORTANT FLASH NEWS!!!!!!!
MASSA RESIGNED AS AN ADMIN AND A MEMBER..
SO MAAT IS HIS OFFICIAL REPLACEMENT.
SO THAT LEAVES US WITH THESE ADMINS:
DOMINIK
MAAT
ME(If poll doesnt kick me out)
Mr. DarkBlazer
Mr. DarkBlazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nico Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:59 am

I'm ok but I will be not be very active these two month because I'm going on vacation with Internet but without TM Sad
I'm sorry

Bye Smile
Nico
Nico
Newcommer
Newcommer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Soultaker Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:49 am

ej pavo ja ne kuzim sta ovo treba znacit.....kad budes imo vremena dodjikod mene pa mi rec....ok Wink

Mr. Soultaker
NooB
NooB

Back to top Go down

Post  Joyeux Luron Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:32 am

english ? =b

Joyeux Luron
Bad Boy
Bad Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Oreo Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:21 am

And one of my suggestions is that we organize a competition for a new logo each 6 months
i like the idea, but not that often Razz or another idea,
just make a poll every now and then, so u can vote if u want the logo changed Smile
(im amazed that i came up with that)

What a Face
Oreo
Oreo
Newcommer
Newcommer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fakecheese Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:01 am

DB has said to me that these changes will happen next month.
Fakecheese
Fakecheese
Bad Boy
Bad Boy

http://www.fakecheese-tmuf.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrev Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:19 pm

sorry that I have not wrote in for a long time i was super busy and It wont happen again! i will be more active now! also as you can see the bandwith for the forum is exceeded so it is really hard to navigate! and i am a good tracker so i have nothing to worry about there i vote yes accept for the 1 week rule!

so in other words you must stay you are a great admin and I like your ideas. this wont be such a noob clan anymore!
nickrev
nickrev
Bad Boy
Bad Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniël Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:36 am

Am I the only one who has read this whole thread several times and still doesn't understand anything of it? =o
Daniël
Daniël
NooB
NooB

Back to top Go down

Post  nickrev Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:21 pm

probably
nickrev
nickrev
Bad Boy
Bad Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. DarkBlazer Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:56 am

Daniël wrote:Am I the only one who has read this whole thread several times and still doesn't understand anything of it? =o
Try reading it with your eyes open dude!!!! Very Happy
And guess what??
DB is back...
I had some serious life issues, but im done with fellingg bad and stuff, and now imma concentrate on BC and BC forum..Al those changes i promised should be done by the end of this weekend...
Also, everyone add me ingame (darkblazer_BC is my nickname)
BTW HAPPY HOLIDAYS (I know its kinda late for this, but i just had the urge to say it) ^^
Mr. DarkBlazer
Mr. DarkBlazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniël Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:07 am

Yess, so any of this isn't necessary anymore? [omfg I feel so stupid^^]
Daniël
Daniël
NooB
NooB

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. DarkBlazer Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:36 am

OK...
Its been enough time to settle a few things...
For all of you that think our clan is dead, u are free to leave with no bindings what so ever...
That includes Maat ( whom i had great confidence in, but he really dissapointed me with his decision), Massa, Nico, JL, SanFc, ST (who dumped us for a new clan WoW )...If im not wrong, that all of the ex members who left BC until now!!!
That means that BC is down with: ME, FAKEY. DANIEL, NICKREV, R.O.S.E., DOMINIK, OREO, CIPHER, GREEN RAY X5, HABBY AND ED THE SOCK...
So, im sad that some members wish to leave us, but thats reallity...We cant alll be happy with the way our clan is doing, so i wish them good luck....
FLASH NEWS
A members only meeting will be on schedule soon
Mr. DarkBlazer
Mr. DarkBlazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maat Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:39 am

Sorry DB, i'm sorry at all, but i can't stay here, i think i'll leave TM soon.
It's not because you all, but my parents are stricts and, when the school will restart, i won't have a PC.
Then, i leave now, for not to have to make it later.

You all was very cool with me, thanks for that.

I want to stay in goods terms with you all (And by top everything) DB.

Then, good bye all, LOVE YOU I love you

If i leave TM, i would return on TM2, and i'll see you all !
Maat
Maat
Bad Knight
Bad Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniël Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:49 am

That must suck for you. I'm living with you.
Daniël
Daniël
NooB
NooB

Back to top Go down

Post  Joyeux Luron Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 am

??
I love this reviving Very Happy
Just close this forum DB ^.^

Joyeux Luron
Bad Boy
Bad Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. DarkBlazer Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:43 am

and i love your sarcasm JL Razz
Mr. DarkBlazer
Mr. DarkBlazer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down